We love to know that people are interested and following

Thursday 11 November 2021

River of Creativity - Wildlife Shoutouts

Wow what a lovely response to our last challenge Wildlife, and so much diversity we all really hope you will share more of your terrific work with us again.

If you are looking for our current challenge there is a link in the side bar.

Once again the standard was very high, it always makes it difficult for the team to select their shoutouts, we all start with a short list and then narrow it down.  However we all managed it and here are our Shoutouts.

No. 7 Vee

No. 8 Tracy

No. 15 Mia

No. 24 Meg

No. 34 Mia



Congratulations to each and everyone of you.   We hope you will be proud to display your Shoutout Badge.


6 comments:

  1. So old I found your challenge delighted you liked my card,congratulations and the other shoutouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am totally chuffed at the shootout. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps sorry I got a bit excited on my previous comment and meant to add congrats to other shootouts. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol my tablet system updated and must have updated autocorrect? No bullets were exchanged in previous comments:) Vee xx (but is that word really more common? good grief)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A HUGE THANK YOU, my dear ladies, for choosing two of my creations as Shoutouts/top picks. You make me very happy! I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Big hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the shout out, congratulations to the other shout outs too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Think you know by now that if you leave a message of post anything on this page it can and probably will be seen by other people who if they choose can use the link to visit your blog and user profile. That said your participation is what this is all about! Thank you

Shoutouts and challenge update

Good morning from the team here at River of Creativity. We have had some lovely messages asking if all is OK which we appreciate and apologi...